– Become a Live-In Mentor –
Are you feeling the pinch of rising costs of living?
Did you know that you can access free housing whilst making a difference in a young person’s life?
Our Inside Out program seeks to empower young people experiencing disadvantage by giving them the tools and training to lead healthy, independent and fulfilling lives. As a Live-In Mentor within our Inside Out program, you will reside in a comfortable and well-maintained property alongside another Mentor and 1-2 young people that are seeking to transition into independent living.
*All applicants will require a Working With Children Check, and be willing for a Police Check to also be undertaken.
The benefits for you…
- Free housing in a well-maintained and fully furnished property
- All household bills paid for (including Netflix and Wi-Fi)
- Ongoing support from Inside Out staff
- 24/7 assistance available if you require support or have any questions
- Access to maintenance staff to perform upkeep of the property
- Most importantly… the opportunity to support a young person by living your day-to-day life and being a role-model!
Register below to find out more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Each house is well-maintained and fully furnished. With maintenance services available, Inside Out ensures that you have all of the support and assistance you need.
Rent, utilities, Netflix and Wi-Fi are all included as part of your benefits of volunteering as a Live-In Mentor. You only pay for your individual groceries and personal expenses such as shopping, mobile phone, personal items, etc.
No. The young people are free to come and go from the house as they please. However, Mentors are urged to alert Inside Out staff if a young person hasn’t returned home overnight.
Have a question that wasn’t answered here? Contact us at LIM@concernaustralia.org.au for more information!