Our 2016-2017 Annual Report was launched at our Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 25 October, 2017.
Jason McDonald, Concern Australia Chair presented some of the highlights and achievements from the past financial year. Jason acknowledged the Board, the leadership team, staff, volunteers and all of our generous supporters who have helped us work towards our VISION2020.
This past year we have been able to help:
- 52 students learn life and automotive skills through the Hand Brake Turn program;
- 37 young people have been housed and helped with the support of 38 lead tenant/mentor/ volunteers alongside our youth workers, housing officers and case workers through Inside Out;
- 53 children have participated in fun filled learning activities during the year through our LiveWires program at Collinwood Housing Estate;
- 100 young men have been supported at Malmsbury Youth Justice Centre;
- 120 people have been helped through the STEPS Outreach program; and
- 26,000 students took part in 404 seminars through our Values for Life program.
In all of the work that we do, it is the young people that we connect with where we find inspiration to continue to be at the forefront of change; to challenge injustices and address disadvantage; and to strive for innovative solutions that bring hope for young people through our programs.
Click here to download a copy of our 2016-17 Annual Report. Alternatively, if you would like a copy of our Annual Report sent to you, please do not hesitate to contact our office on 03 9470 2972.